Friday, November 4, 2011

Father’s day

Father’s day this year was pretty laid back. Since we went a little crazy the month before we decided it was best to take it a little easy for father’s day. So, I made him a special breakfast. Which is a big deal because when we got married I told him I don’t do breakfast and that breakfast was going to be his deal. Anyways… I made him Idaho sunrise. Which is a baked potato with the insides scooped out. You crack and egg inside with some cheese and bacon and anything else you want inside. It was pretty good… He got to eat it in bed and then opened his present. We got him a new bluetooth keyboard and mouse. He has been really happy with it so far. Then we went to church and just hung out at home the rest of the day.

img_5263img_5267img_5268

No comments: