Monday, October 3, 2011

3 going on 16…

I would like to interrupt our regularly schedule blog catch up for this bit of news…

img_5251

That my friends is the look that I get a LOT from Tessa. Really?!?!?! She is 3 for Pete’s sake!!  Even my MIL noticed it and asked Tessa why she does that when mommy talks. My MIL then said to me “you noticed that too haven’t you?” “yes, I have.” “She’s a little young to be doing that, don’t you think.” “Yes!” “You have no hope!” “Tell me about it!” GREAT!! I really don’t know what I am going to do with this girl when she is a teenager! Anyone, want to trade when she’s a teenager?!?!

 

Oh, and tonight when I was putting Tessa to bed she told me, “When I grow up I want to be a Missionary. I want to follow the prophet when I’m a missionary. I want to be baptized.” She then went on to tell me, “boys and girls kiss at dates.” I very quickly, “We don’t kiss boys only mommies and daddies kiss.” “Yeah, only mommies and daddies kiss at dates.” She when on a date with Andrew a few weeks ago and loved it. And during that I think he was talked to her about dates and stuff?!?! You know the whole you can’t date stuff… So, that is my only guess as to why she was telling that.

No comments: