These are pics from December. Everything but the Christmas related stuff. Nothing too big happened in December that I need to post about. We did have some crazy warm weather which was NICE! Enjoy the pics!
My husband and I have been married for 5 of the best years of my life! I love him more than anything. He is such a great husband and perfect for me in every way! We have two wonderful little girls both under 4! Which keeps my life a little Topsy Turvy! I quit my teaching job after one year to stay at home with our children. It was a BIG leap of faith but we know that it is what the Lord wants for our family. I am SO excited to be able to stay at home with our children. I have always wanted to be a teacher but more than that I have wanted to be a mother!
GHXDVNV19492838
No comments:
Post a Comment