Ok so another post about cloth diapers! Sorry, but hey I have to build up my stash and I need to try to find which diaper I like the best so I have to test out a lot! A great way to get diapers is doing giveaways and a lot of giveaways give you stuff if you post a post on your blog! So here I am posting another blog! ;)
Well there is this great website called Nicki's diapers. They have great selection and good deals as well. Right now they have free shipping on all pocket diapers and you get a free insert! Pockets are the other kind of diaper I want to try out. They are pretty easy to use and I can get them one size so that way both girls can use them. Thus, saving me even more money! Well go check them out. Let me know if you have any questions about cloth diapering. Trust me if I can do you can too! Its really not that much work it just the same as disposables.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







1 comment:
Are these working for you? I'm thinking of switching to save money. I just cringe at the idea of the poop diapers....
Post a Comment