Thursday, July 31, 2008

2 years!

Monday was our 2 year anniversary! WOW! I cant believe how fast it has gone. It seems like just yesterday we were getting married. And now we have an 8 month old daughter and are getting closer to our dreams everyday. I am so grateful for Andrew he is such a wonderful man! He spoils me like crazy. I am so lucky to have him. He is great father to Tessa I love just sitting back and watching him with her. I am so glad to be with him and look forward to spending the rest of my life with him and strengthen our marriage each and everyday. I love you more than words Andrew!!



Andrew has Mondays off so we were able to just enjoy the whole day together. We just hung out at home. Then we went to Texas de Brazil for dinner and then we went to see Batman. We had a great day.

4 comments:

Walter and Lynsi Hohmann said...

Cute Blog!! Happy Anniversary too...I had no idea! It'll be fun to keep in touch with you this way and to see cute pics of Tessa. :) Our blog is wlhohmann.blogspot.com. Check it out! Also, about Friday...it works for Walt if it still works for ya'll. We can meet at your house so it's easier with Tessa, but I don't want you to worry about feeding us dinner or anything. :) See you then!!

Walter and Lynsi Hohmann said...

Okay, so we have a problem...Walt found out last night that he has to proctor tests Friday night. He's assigned to proctor once a week, and it just so happens that it's Friday this week. What other day would work for ya'll?

Walter and Lynsi Hohmann said...

I'm going out of town next week for a business trip Mon-Thurs, but I get back about 6:30 Thurs night. Does Thurs night around 7 work for you next week?

Casey :o) said...

Such a beautiful couple! We went to see Batman on our anniversary too! Ha ha! :o)