Thursday, April 24, 2008

A sad day has past...yeah right ;)

So yesterday was my last day to EVER have to go to UNT for a college course!! The next time that I have to go to Denton I will be getting ready to walk across the stage to graduate!!! WOW!! I just can't believe how the time has flown by. It seems like just yesterday I was moving back to Texas to go to school and moving into my first dorm room ever. Now I have a wonderful hubby, and beautiful baby girl, and I am about to be a college graduate. Man I sure will miss the days of college... NO WAY!!! Words cant even begin to describe the excitement! I cant wait for May 10 to get here!
Although, I just found out that it does not look like Andrew will be getting that day off so he will miss my graduation ;( That's ok I guess.

8 comments:

themacdonnells said...

That's great! Congratulations! What will your degree be in?

The Taylors said...

Congratulations on graduating! That's a big deal. And isn't it fun to say that you're a college grad?! So are you looking for a teaching job now?

Andrea said...

My degree will be in interdisciplinary studies (early childhood through fourth grade education).

Yes, I am trying to find a job now. I really want a job at the school that I am doing my student teaching at. hopefully!!!

Ashley said...

congrats!! thats exciting!!

Ashley said...

congrats!! that is really exciting!!

Casey :o) said...

Wow! That is so awesome! Not many brand new mothers can say they accomplished something that huge! You are a great example to all of us! :o) I'll be cheering for you in spirit! :o

Andrea said...

Casey, thank you so much! I am so glad that I get to be done!

Heather said...

Hooray for you!